Thursday 25 March 2010

Escape The City

I met Susie about 2 years ago when I was looking for my first job in London. She was a career adviser at LSE and at the time was starting her own career consultancy firm where she now works with individuals and corporations on a one to one basis. Simply put, Susie is awesome! and her advice and guidance is invaluable.

After reading my blog she knew exactly where I was coming from: I was someone who had spent the past few years of my life unsatisfied with my career path. It wasn't rewarding, it was boring, and it left me feeling unfulfilled. I wanted to feel alive, like I was contributing, like I was part of something. So many of us feel that way in life and so many have chosen to stick with the same rut and carry on. But some of us have chosen a new path and now there is a place paying attention to us and employers are even listening closely. Take a look at Escape The City.org

Escape the City: Introduction from Escape the City on Vimeo.

No comments:

Post a Comment